Voting

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend...WOW!!

What an amazing mother's day weekend! Pete suprised me on Friday with...yes...a new SUV!!!!! He got me a Nissan Pathfinder...just what I have been wanting! I have enjoyed driving all over this weekend. Pete's been glad because I actually offer to go and run all the errands! Jackson and Zachary will fit in the back now comfortably! Plus, we have the extra 3rd row seating too!! Lito came to visit for a night and spent some time with Jackson. He had a blast learning new words and learning how to squirt his first water gun! He was all smiles! On Sunday, we went to my parents house for a day in the pool and a little BBQ! It was so fun...and then mom brought me a present for mother's day...a COACH purse!!! AGGHHH!!

I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing family! It was an unforgetable weekend! Enjoy the pictures!

My new MOM Mobile!

Watch out...I can carry a soccer team now!

Oh yes...I got my first COACH from Mom and Dad!!!

Lito came to visit Jackson! He had a blast!

My own personal pool boy!

Pu-lease, I am a big boy now...back up out of my new chair! Psshht! (yes, my son is getting more attitude than I know what to do with!)

TITTY TWISTER!! So funny!

Daddy and Jackson!

Not a big fan of the life vest...but necessary when you enjoy walking into the pool!

Mommy and her little man!

No comments: