Voting

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend!

The whole family came into town for Memorial Weekend!! We had a blast!! With so many pictures that were great, I think I will let them tell the story. I miss my family already...Jackson definitely does!!! I can't wait to see everyone again! Love you guys! Enjoy the pictures!

Me and my Grandma!


Jackson and GG!


Me and my Mama!!


The Birthday Bunch!! We were actually able to have a little birthday fun for everyone!


Aunt Kathy and Uncle Terry chillin' by the pool!


Me and Mike!


Jackson spying on Auntie Meredith!


Sneaking up on Uncle Kyle!


He loves his Daddy time! He had so much fun in the pool with his Dad!


Uncle Richie and Jackson with the lobster float! So fitting for a lobsterman!


High five Uncle Kyle!


Party time catching up with the guys!


Fun times with Great Auntie Ann! She and GG seemed to get more kisses in a few days than I have in a year and a half from Jackson!!!


Beating Papa up with GG's walker!!! Jackson thought that was the funniest thing ever!


Great Auntie Patty saving Jackson from a tumble!



Jackson and GG having some walker fun!

Jackson ramming another Auntie with the walker...still the funniest thing ever!


Going in for the kiss...he loves his GG!


Score!!!


Don't ask...too much alcohol makes our family do strange things!


Grandma scores again!!!


Non-stop play all weekend!


The proud chef! Gotta love lobster straight from the island...never tasted better!

I love you, Richie!! I had to put it up...it was too awesome!!

Jackson has about had it for the night...he can only run so much!


My cute little turkey!

Grandma and her 5 girls!

Grandma and her grandkids!

What did she get herself into!!? We love her too much!!

Richie and the lobster!

Kyle and the lobster!

No comments: