Voting

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jackson's New Summer Toy!

Jackson is hitting the stage where "soutside" (outside) is the only place he wants to play. So we keep going outside, but there's nothing to do. So...of course...that meant it was time for mommy to find the perfect outdoor toys! My good friend Miranda has this water table that Jackson got to play with...he ended up entertained for hours. At that point I knew...a sand and water table! So that was toy #1. He loves putting all the sand in the water. My favorite part is the umbrella so he doesn't get too hot! I was searching craig's list later and found the swing set I had been wanting for Jackson. It was in GREAT shape and I got it right away!! He loves his new slide and I will even be able to put the baby swing up for Zachary when he gets here!! Pete and I have a lot of fun ideas to "kid" out our backyard!! :)




No comments: