Voting

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Zachary's First Pictures!!

We had our maternity pictures done today and I must say, they turned out so much better than I had ever expected! Jackson was such a big boy and I am so lucky I married a creative guy! Pete came up with the most creative poses that ended up being my favorite shots of all! Even the people shooting and going through the pics with us were like, "Wow...these are some really neat poses! I can't wait for my wife to get pregnant because we are stealing that one!!" Here are a few of the ones we loved...there were so many good ones it was impossible to choose!!! Enjoy!















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos guys! What a beautiful family. I can't wait to see Zach.

Howerin Family said...

Love the photos! They turned out great! Portrait Innovations? That's where we have been going for Emma's photos (the one on 1960). Do you remember who took them?