Voting

Monday, August 10, 2009

August 1st Baby Shower!

Thank you to everyone that came out for the baby shower! A few people said, "Don't you dare post a picture of me on you blog!!" So I didn't for now...but I'll get permission later! :) A few of us didn't get a picture together. You guys were so great to me! Thank you Thank you Thank you! It was great seeing everyone!

Me with my new DOUBLE stroller from Grandma and Grandpa!


The most handsome boy ever!


The diaper cake...made by mama herself! (With dad's shopping help!) Great job guys!


Me and Jacquie!


Jackson lovin' his Tia Olivia!





Me and Miranda! Thanks so much for everything you do!!!


Keely didn't want to stay with me as her mommy walked out the door! I am so glad I got to see her and Monica!!! Miss you guys!

No comments: