Voting

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Zachary Winters Navarrete!!

Our big Zac is finally here!!! Friday was a work day like any other. Everyone told me to go home and get this baby out (like we said everyday!) so I figured for sure that meant I'd be back on Monday. I got Jackson and went home to clean. At about 9pm I started having a little bit of cramping but didn't think much of it. At 10pm I was having contractions that were 10-20 minutes apart. I thought I would lay down for a bit and try to rest. That didn't work!! I was back up by 11pm telling Pete we needed to get Michael and Crystal on the way just incase. Sure enough...my contractions started moving FAST...they started coming about 30 seconds apart. Mike and Crystal got there really quickly (thanks y'all!) and we left for the hospital. Mom and Dad went to our house to explain Jackson stuff and show them where everything was and then they met us at the hopital.

When we got to the hospital I thought for sure I was going to have to wait forever to get my epidural, but the nurse triaged me so fast and checked me. I was already 4cm and my water was bulging! YAY! Off to the birthing room I went and about 20 minutes later the anasthesiologist was waiting on ME! I could not have been more thankful. After the epidural I got checked again and was already at 5cm. I was too excited to sleep, so mom and I talked while the macho men slept! My water broke on it's own about an hour later (wierd!!!) and then we were on to 6cm. The rest was just a waiting game and my little man was here at 6:09am (on his due date) after 10 minutes of pushing. It was amazing! Enjoy some of the pictures! I don't have all of them yet...Pete still has a bunch that I don't. I will upload those asap!


Are any of you surprised by this!!?? :)



Or this!!?? :)



My best buddy, the epidural!


And my other favorite...the donkey dong puke bag!


Right before the big push!! (literally...they were putting my feet in the giant leggy things here!)


And the rest is history! Here's big man! I'll have more pictures of everyone meeting him soon!












4 comments:

The Barrs said...

He's precious Lauren! Congratualtions! You have a beautiful little family!

Heather and Glenn said...

Congrats Momma! I can't wait to see more photos, and you and your hubby are a hoot!

He is adorable!

Miranda Konieczny said...

such a cutie!!!!!

Unknown said...

omg! I didnt think it was possible, but he is just as freaking adorable as Jackson! Can't wait to hold him!