Voting

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a day!!

Today was our 4th wedding anniversary! Time flies when you are having fun! I read that the traditional gift is flowers and fruit...so I got Pete and "edible arrangement." Oh my gosh...talk about worth it!! Some of the best chocolate covered strawberry flowers I have ever eaten!!! He sent me some gorgeous flowers at home today as well. We plan on some good family time this weekend to celebrate!

One of my favorite engagement pictures!

Our gifts to eachother!

Anniversaries are fun and all...but so is becoming a big boy!! :) Jackson got his big boy bed put together today. I worked hard all day getting the rooms situated. Thank goodness my Mommy came over for a few hours and helped me arrange furniture. I absolutely love both rooms!! Jackson loves his big boy bed...but it is 10pm and I am still listening to him rustle around. He's only come out once and I think he's still in his bed right now...so hopefully night #1 is in the clear!



No comments: