Voting

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve!

We always spend Christmas Eve at my parents house, so this year was no different. Jackson had a blast opening his gifts from the family. He was spoiled rotten as usual! He has been running wild ever since. I had to pull out a new toy chest to try and keep my house looking somewhat like a home and not a toy room!! It works though. Every holiday means so much more now that we have Jackson to share it with.

One of his favorite toys from Aunt Kathy...Bob the Builder! "Can we fix it??! Yes we can!!" **I sware I hear it in my sleep! Thanks Aunt Kathy!! He truly loves this one!** :)














Nana had to screw his head back on after such a wild night!

















His first golf clubs...he went on to harass many people that night!















Uncle Mike got him a remote control car that climbs all the way up walls!!!














Yes, ladies...he loves to vacuum...hasn't stopped yet!!














I think he wants to be a chef!! He loved his new kitchen!














Jackson and Beth's first meeting! He LOVED Bethie!














He had on a blinky Wal-E shirt! So cute!














Jackson playing with his new pots and spatula!















One of the few family shots we could get Jackson to cooperate in!

No comments: