Voting

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Deck the halls...

We got to decorate our first tree with Jackson old enough to be interested. Needless to say, I was totally excited about this mile stone! :) I just knew I was going to get that adorable picture of Jackson all interested in the lights...yup...no. As you can see...he all of a sudden developed a phobia to the lights he once loved more than any toy you could find! I did get some cute pictures of him in his new Santa hat though. He has entered the "throw everything away" phase. That same day he threw our remote in the trash...I just happened to think, "Maybe he threw it away...no way he could have...I'll check anyway." Sure enough...remote was in the trash. Then my cell phone disappeared after the trash men had already come to take everything and I got nervous. I remembered that I had the tubs of decorations out though. I went into the garage after a day of racking my brain and found my phone at the bottom of the tub!! YAY! He is getting such a personality. I can't wait to be Mrs. Claus this year!!!! He has given every holiday a new meaning!





No comments: