Voting

Monday, December 29, 2008

Jungle Java...coolest place EVER!

While Pete went to practice during our Austin trip, Jackson and I thought it would be fun to meet up with some old friends, Tara and Michael. Tara and I both experienced our first year of "teaching" in Manor! We got pregnant at around the same time, but both got new jobs before our babies were born. Of course, this meant that Jackson got to meet Emerson!! We went to this place up north called Jungle Java. I seriously want to open a chain here...it's an entire indoor playground/coffee house!!! Coolest place I have ever been and in HIGH need here in Cypress!!! So...anyway...we had so much fun. Jackson had a blast playing with Emerson and I loved catching up with Tara! We'll definitely have to play again soon. Enjoy the pictures and video! (Hopefully Ms. Tara will send me some of her amazing pictures from her monster camera that I want so bad!!!) :)

He loved the nets!














Such a ham!














Jackson going up the slide...














Emerson going up the slide...seemed to be the favorite thing to do that day!














Jackson thinks he's pimping...Emerson's face tells me otherwise! :)














Blowing fart noises onto a toy!














The gorgeous Emerson and Jackson! (It's the best I could do...not easy to get those two to sit still long enough!!)














Starting the hike up the big kids playground!














Just hangin' around for a minute!














Typical!














I eat punching bags for breakfast!!














This video was Jackson playing in the big kid section of Jungle Java! So fun!

No comments: