Voting

Sunday, September 28, 2008

New York!

We just got back from our trip to New York for Megan and Nick's wedding! We had such an amazing time! The wedding was beautiful and we spent time with some of the greatest people ever!!! To everyone we hung out with...we already miss ya'll. We'll be back and you ALL better be free to party!!
I learned a few new words from the crazy New Yorker's!! First was "bra-cket." Megan's Mom uses it often and so does her sister, Erin! :) It's where I learned to put things when I have no pockets! I also learned about "scrumping"...it's screwing and humping all in the same word. It made me laugh!!
Well...Megan was a gorgeous bride and Nick is one of the greatest people I've ever met! They make the perfect couple! We love you guys...congratulations you two!!!

No comments: