Voting

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just had to share...

So I went through my camera and pulled a few pictures that I had forgotten about. I took them a few weeks ago (Jackson was 48 weeks old then). We always keep the kitchen "Jackson proofed" so he doesn't get to go in there. He loves to play with the dog's bowls. Well...I left the room for no more than 30 seconds, and came back to find him dunking the top of his head in the water bowl! I laughed so hard and luckily the camera was right there. Thought I would share!! The other pictures were just dang cute and worthy of a look! This is what I do with my time since we are off ALL WEEK!! I'm so ready to get back into the swing of things!

1 comment:

MeganRiver said...

He is such a cutie!! I am so happy for you. You have the most beautiful, amazing family. I just wish we were closer so I could watch him grow up!! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!!Megan