Voting

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Blog!


This is our first blog on here! I will update more regularly as I get used to this whole thing! :) Jackson is such a big boy now. He has 8 teeth and 2 molers already through with more waiting to push up. He has been on table food for about 2 months which has been nice. And yes...he is walking...or should I say running!! He's been walking since about 9 1/2 months. He recently went to his first rock show to see his Daddy play...but our transmission blew on the way so we missed it. :( We stayed for awhile anyway.
Hurricane Ike just blew through Houston. I wasn't overly worried about it until I left school on
Thursday and saw boarded up buildings and lines of cars waiting for gas and food. We managed to come out just fine. We lost our back fences and will probably have to pull down one of the pine trees out front. It got partially uprooted, but didn't fall over. Our power came back on Saturday and we feel more than lucky about that. We are just ready to get back into the swing of things.
On an exciting note...Jackson turns 1 on October 4th!!! I am so excited to have his first birthday party!!! I will post about it asap! Well...that's about all for now. I'll keep you all updated as things happen for us!



No comments: