Voting

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas TO US!!

If I didn't keep my sense of humor I don't know what I would do! Our toilet overflowed and flooded the house on Sunday. Luckily none of our Christmas presents were ruined...but it was a close call! Our whole house has to get re-floored now. Water under laminate flooring doesn't exactly mix. Our insurance company has acted really quickly though. Contractors are supposed to be out today or tomorrow to start the estimate process so we can get things fixed. Hopefully we'll be back in our rooms soon. Right now, the boys are sleeping in the living room...Jackson has it worst of all. Thank goodness I am off for a few weeks!!! Enjoy our drama! :)



Not my favorite item in the house right now! :)
The entire hallway has water over it.
The bathroom shortly after. (The water went under the walls into all the surrounding rooms!)
Jackson's room!
And...my house now...
This is the hallway, our bedroom at the end, and the closet to the side.
Jack's Room
Zac's Room (even more got ripped up later)
But...here's what my two thumb suckers did while we stressed! They are so perfect!

Well...hey...at least we get new floors, right? Keepin' our chins up!! :) Merry Christmas Everyone! Here's to a NEW YEAR!!!








No comments: