Voting

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Looking Back!

As Christmas and the New Year rapidly approach, I can't help but sit back and look back at all the things that make me happy. My family makes me the most happy! I am so thankful for all the great things that have happened...Dad got his heart surgery and recovered SO quickly (I am soooooo thankful for this!), our little man, Zachary, was born, we've gotten to spend some good times with the Navarrete's, and all of our family is healthy even if they are far away! Little things make me laugh or simply melt...like the fact that when I am missing a cooking utensil or the dog bowl, the first place I look is in the oven! Or when I tell Jackson goodnight and he says, "I love you, Mommy! Sweet Dreams!" When Jackson yells at the dogs, "Bruiser, I said TIME OUT!" Life is great! My newest excitement is when Zachary throws his giant cheeser smiles out so randomly!


Here is a little look back!
Zachary at 2 days old!

Jackson at 2 days old!
Jackson at about 9 months!

Jackson at 1!
Jackson at 1 1/2!
Our happy family!

No comments: