Voting

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Boys!!

Thought these pictures were priceless! My boys cleaning for Mommy!! Jackson is great! We have seen such huge improvements in his skin since we took him off formula and put him on rice milk. He recently got his routine shots and I guess they were in egg medium or something because his face broke out horribly for the first time in a long time. On a positive note...it's clearing up SOOOOOO much faster than it ever used to! Enjoy...


Just an update on the ol' belly!! Coming up on 14 weeks. We had an ultrasound about a week and half ago. Looks good! The tech was really nice...she knew I wasn't worried either way about what I was having so we tried to see!!! One way told us girl, another way told us boy. So...conclusion...we are having a boy or a girl!!!!! Good to know! It was just fun seeing my little baby! I have another ultrasound on the 31st...I'll be 15 weeks, so the hope is we can find out then!

2 comments:

Heather and Glenn said...

So how do you get a doc that does multiples ultrasounds- I had one at 10 weeks for confirmation of dates and one no earlier than week 20!!! I tires to move it up to no avail! I am feeling good. Just trying to figure out how to be pregoo with two kids- crazy ones at that!

LilyWhite said...

Holy crap--I am so behind on your blog. I didn't know you were pregnant!!! YAYYY!!!!