Voting

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Trip to the ZOO!!!

Pete decided to surprise us with a trip to the zoo today! I was really excited because I thought Jackson would be much more receptive...he TOTALLY was!! We watched him run around with his "asthmatic" laugh. It was hillarious! (No...he doesn't have asthma...he does the donkey (heehaw) laugh and it's just so funny!) We had a great day. I included a video of him playing on a piano thing...he actually pushed a big kid out of the way to play with it! He really liked the fish too! Such a big boy already! Enjoy...

I want that camera!!! Getting ready to leave! Such a big man! Laying an egg! Keeping his egg warm! Lovin' the zoo! Not too sure about the whole goat thing! EYE!!!!! He loves to say that word! Fun on the zoo slide! Fun! Fun! Fun! He loved the piano thing!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey Lauren, It is Danielle...I found your blog on Brandi's:) I don't know if you check your comments (I never do) but get my email from Brandi so we can catch up!!! I can't believe I found your blog:)))
Congrats on baby #2 and I loved seeing you with your cute family!
Hope to talk to you soon!