Voting

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Looking Good!

So it's been awhile since Jackson has been interested in playing...and today has been a great day! He ate TONS of dinner and then smiled, sang, and played until bedtime! I was talking to my mom and she reminded me of the "contest" that she and her sisters used to have when all of us kiddos were young...you know...the "who can buy the loudest toy" contest. When did I get inducted into that one!!! Well...Aunt Patty...you win this year!!! And dang it, he loves it! :) Since he was finally interested in his toys tonight, I thought I would get a few pictures up!

Thanks for all the fun guys!

Playing with his wooden train from Aunt Montrue and Bill! He likes to take the pieces apart and put them back together.














The LOUDEST car ever...from Aunt Patty, Uncle Gary, Meredith, Bryan, and Kyle! He loves it! It doesn't have a quiet setting either...thanks guys!! :)














Sporting his new "Gooseberry's Kid" hat from Aunt Ann, Uncle Richard, Rich, and Danny! Those of you that know me know about my love for Newport and especially Gooseberry Beach! Family always finds a way to touch your heart! Thanks for the Goosey's stuff!!














His next loud toy...the Quack and Flap Duck from Aunt Ann and the fam! He gets a kick out of this...especially the quack, quack, quack, quack...AGGGGGGHHHHH!!! :)

No comments: