Voting

Sunday, October 19, 2008

As if the week wasn't rough enough...

This week has been a rough one for Jackson. We started out last Sunday...I don't know what I was thinking, but obviously wasn't when I fed Jackson a meatball at a restaraunt. (They have breadcrumbs which have milk!) So he started acting a little wierd and I freaked out and gave him Claritin to stop the allergy. It worked fine...he had a great rest of the day. The next day was a training for me, so I dropped him off at daycare and about an hour later got the call to come get him. He had tons of diarrhea...too much to be at daycare. I picked him up and we went home to continue pooping. He continues to have diarrhea a week later now for many reasons. One reason is his shots from Wednesday that gave him a fever for 3 days!! He got 4 shots that day and he was miserable Thursday. He is also cutting 4 molars and the same time and the eye teeth are not far behind that...so about 8 teeth in all trying to come in. Just when I think things are going to get better we wake up on Saturday to the WORST excema outbreak yet. The only thing I can come up with is new teething tabs we haven't used before mixed with his saliva and he drooled while he slept. Needless to say, he has had a rough week. My poor little man. He's such a trooper though. You would never know that anything was wrong with him at all! The fever is gone now and he only pooped twice yesterday. His 4 molars have all broken through completely now as well. Here's to hoping that next week is better...if not for him, for his amazing daycare that has dealt with this madness all week and been so wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Kim Benitez said...

Never read ur blogs before went through them all...damn i've been keeping jackson for along time...thanks for the confidence in the beginning..love you boochies, poochies, mucho.