Voting

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!! (Zac 14 weeks)

We hope everyone had a happy and safe new year!!! Pete and I celebrated a bit differently than usual, but as you will see below...we still had fun! (No hangover this year!) We had a good 2009...we kept our jobs, we had our perfect little Zachary, we are all healthy, dad's surgery was a success, we have amazing family all around us, and we are happy!! We are looking forward to a great 2010! Enjoy a look at the last few days of 2009 for us!

Our boys!

Such a good big brother!
Zachary LOVES his big brother!
Smiley man on New Year's Eve!
Jackson was not a big fan of the fireworks! He was looking out the window here!
Us...10 years together in February!
Me and my babies!
Jackson and Daddy!
The following is the hilarious attempt at a family photo without help!!




Probably our best shot! It was fun either way!
Me and my little Zachary! (3 1/2 months here)
Mommy and Jackson!
Such a turd!
Cheesers! Wonder where he gets it!
My best friend, Erin, always tells me to just cut Jackson's hair...what's the worst that can happen...right??!! Well...with my new resolution to save money I figured..."What a way to start the year!" This was 1/1/2010! I must say...I think I missed my calling! :) It was a battle...I think it will get better as he gets used to it though. I did a dang good job!!
Before...
After...okay...maybe the picture isn't the best and he's furious...but it does look good in real life!! I sware!! :)
Happy New Year to everyone!!! Look forward to more posts in the new year!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Bethany said...

Such adorable boys! And I love Pete's expression in each picture as things progress!

Anonymous said...

Love the family photos. You look great Lauren!