Voting

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It was so nice to have Halloween on a Saturday this year!  These are some pictures I took before we put on our costumes.  It was a test for whether or not Jackson would cooperate and it did not go so well initially!!  I had to put the skunk hat on everyone to show him that it was fun!

My little pumpkin!

If you take one more picture...I will hurt you!!

The Boys!

Izzy Skunk

Bruiser Skunk!

Zachary Skunk!

Finally...Jackson Skunk (only for about 30 seconds!)


We got the boys together and went over to mom and dad's house to trick-or-treat!  Jackson was not a big fan of the costume initially, but with a little help from Nina and Papa...we were in!  A big THANK YOU to Tia Olivia for getting Jackson this costume!!  I absolutely loved it!!!  The number of pictures to follow shows just how much!  My favorite part was his little skunk tail!!  Too cute!!  Thanks to Miranda for the horse costume that Zachary wore!  He was so adorable and it fit just right!
Not so sure about this!

Okay...a bit better now!!


Sexy!

On our way out!

Look at my cute hiney!

My little pony!

So handsome!

Neigh!!!!!!!

Enjoying the cool weather!

Sleepy boy!


And then we had to try a few family shots...Jackson was so excited about the trick-or-treaters that at this point he was ready to run out the door!!  We did what we could! :)


Got him by the stinky tail!!

Best we could do!!

My handsome guys!



And we were off to trick-or-treat!  Jackson was really excited at first...after the first few doors we got a bit shy.  He loved walking up to the door...it was the whole taking candy from a stranger thing that didn't work for him!  I should be so happy!!! :)  No tears though!!
His first house was with Papa!!

This was the best decorated and he liked it!






1 comment:

Miranda Konieczny said...

I love the costumes!!! And you and pete!!??! LOL!