Voting

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fresh Cut!!


Jackson got another haircut yesterday. He was such a ham! We have had a lot of trouble the last few times because of some flip outs in the chair! I decided to try a new place and get my hair cut as well. The lady that cut his hair was great with him and decided to give him her squirt bottle while she did my hair. Of course, I couldn't resist squirting him in the face. Most kids would cry...but Jackson thought it was the funniest thing in the world! He learned how to use the bottle quickly and started squirting himself over and over again and laughing. The entire place was laughing and watching him because he was so funny! I took the opportunity to wet his hair down while he was laughing and the hair dresser moved straight to him and started cutting with no stops in between. He was fine the whole time! She even let him touch the buzzer so he wouldn't be scared of it and he was laughing everytime she touched him because it tickled. Finally...a good experience (besides his very first cut ever...that one was amazing too). I'll be going back there!

1 comment:

Chris and Bethany said...

What a handsome little man!