Voting

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!

My Little Turkey did not feel so great for Thanksgiving this year. He pretty much slept ALL day long. He did wake up for dinner though and finally ate something before he went back down. I got the camera out for a few smiles after he finished his food...then he went back to bed. (He's still sleeping now too!) Poor baby. We had a fun Thanksgiving, as it always is at my parents house. We spent our holiday with Pete's family, my family, my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Terry and some family friends Randy and Frances. It's always great to see everyone again...especially with the amazing food my parents put together!! I made Jackson some special potatoes to go with his ham for dinner. (Turkey has butter in it as well as most of the foods we LOVE!) It went well though...he is such a good boy. He is not feeling well at all and he is still such a well behaved little toot! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their families! Hope it was great!

No comments: